Home » Business Building » Destroy Your Competition With These Effective Internet Marketing Ideas

Destroy Your Competition With These Effective Internet Marketing Ideas

If you’re new here, you’ll want to subscribe to my Free Newsletter to be one of the first to get notified of new blog posts! Thanks for visiting!

Effective Internet Marketing Ideas…

…You are looking for the most comprehensive source for Internet marketing because you care about your success. When looking back on your track record up to now, you realize that there are some areas you could improve in. Use this article to your advantage and improve your techniques.

Let’s get started with these Marketing Ideas

Leave a form at the end of your ad copy that allows those who have decided not to make a purchase to tell you why. Find out why they aren’t purchasing and then consider making changes. They may not have liked your copy, your guarantee or something else. You can’t know where you’re not making the sale unless you ask. Always strive to make you Internet Marketing more and more effective.

Keep your content high-quality. A website can send out billions of links to other sites and search engines. If the website is not of high quality, it is very unlikely that any of the sites and search engines will be willing to use them. If you make sure your content is good, links will follow, naturally and you will wonder from where they all come from :).

– * –

– * –

Although the general advice is to avoid mixing business and personal life this can be one of the exceptions. That is because there is no high pressure and it can almost be viewed as a type of lucrative hobby. Get involved with your wife/husband or partner and try to do this together.

If you use short URLs through websites that offer a shortening service, make sure that the visits count for your website and not for the URL shortening service you are using. Read about these services before you use them, and choose one that uses a 301 redirect to your actual URL.

One of the best internet marketing ideas is to start a ‘buy the most wins’ contest. You can make this a weekly, monthly, or yearly contest and it is a great way to motivate customers to not only buy your products, but to keep buying them time and time again.

Try to avoid thinking of internet marketing as a job replacement but rather as a hobby, especially at first. If you find that you are very good at this than you may want to consider making it a career, but at first it should be more for fun than profit, because a steep learning curve is awaiting you.

In conclusion…

You were looking to find a great source for Internet marketing tips because you know that there is much you can do to increase your level of success. Be sure to decide which advice in this article works best for you and make the most out of it.

Here at this point I have a recommendation for you, which inspired me from the beginning to take action and I’m sure this source will be very helpful to you too (and it is not only for Network Marketer!)… Discover it ***TODAY*** Here…

If the article above spoke to you and you have some great effective Internet Marketing Ideas you want to share then feel free to use below comment section to leave your blueprint. Thank You already in advance for sharing.

CC Post Header Image courtesy of barryzees on Flickr

If you like the content you just went through then feel free to subscribe to Alexander Paul’s Weekly Newsletter where he offers great tips and trends in building a business online. Use below registration form and Alex will be in touch shortly.

13 Responses so far.

1. Ben Sides says:

Alex,
    It sounds like you come up with some fantastic ideas that will get rid of some of the cracks that people fall through. This is great information.
    Ben

2. Raena Lynn says:

Hi Alex,

It’s nice to be back! I really liked this article and all of the suggestions are very good. One in particular is “make sure that the visits count for your website and not for the URL shortening service you are using.” I didn’t realize that these services divert.

Of course your suggestion to keep content high quality is of the utmost importance, especially if you want organic growth. Thanks again.

Raena Lynn

3. Jukka Helin says:

Hi Alex,

Thanks for sharing this great information

Jukka Helin

4. Michelle Hoffmann says:

You have some great ideas for improving marketing skills. Thanks for sharing! I would be honored if you would be a guest author at The 24karatMarketer Ezine :)… let me know!

5. Alexander says:

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comment. Being helpful with knowledge and experience is what I do best in my online business. From time to time putting together information like above is an awesome thing and people (as you just confirmed) are very greatful to receive such advise. I would be delighted to come along and become a guest writer for your ezine. To contact me please use this page. Thx again for your contribution and look forward to welcome you here soon again.

All the best, Alex

6. Catherine White says:

There is some good advice in this article.
    I especially like the idea of thinking of it as a hobby not a job.
    The reality is most people will NOT earn a full time income working online.
    If you think of it as a hobby, any extra income you create will feel more substantial.

7. Michelle Hoffmann says:

Great info, Alex!

One thing you must remember though… your business is not a hobby. You may feel like it is, but don’t treat is as such. According to the IRS, if you do not make more than you spend on your business, you cannot claim it as such. If you want to be able to claim your business as a business and not a hobby, you must work at it.

8. Alexander says:

Hey Michelle, thank you for returning back and adding your wisdom to this article. You are correct that a business in itself is not a hobby… What counts is the profit we make at the end of the day to see that the hours we invest in our activities online pay off. Here within the article I refer to people like me who started or starting a home business next to their 9-5 job and shall develop a habit to engage more and more with the activities necessary and having fun at the same time. That helped me to endure and build a system for my business. Thx again for your second comment.

9. Alexander says:

Hi Catherine, thank you for your comment and I made the same experience in my 3+ years online… Not everyone will be able to endure the process necessary to walk through to see earning money online as a business, which in future even can be inherented by the next generation. What Effective Marketing Ideas can you add here to the list?

10. Alexander says:

Hi Jukka,

It is a pleasure that you enjoy the content and share with us one of your Internet Merketing Ideas.
    As mentioned throughout this blog I like to learn from people like yourselve and make this knowledge available to others.

Thx, Alex

11. Alexander says:

Great to have you back Raena! How have you been?

Yeah, I collected those ideas over time and can only suggested that everyone who comes along can profit from this experience. What expertise in Internet Marketing can you share with us? Feel free to divert to one of your sites to teach us… ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a great time building your business and sharing your knowledge.

All the best, Alex

12. Alexander says:

Hi Dave,

No problem to share your links here and it’s great that we have the same interest. You are so right… The tough will survive. It’s all about endurance (as I mentioned already in another reply in this column) and only the ones who find a system and a TEAM will reap the benefits. Again thx for popping over and I ask you as well to leave some Internet Marketing Tips with us to grow… ๐Ÿ™‚

Thx and all the best, Alex

13. Alexander says:

Welcome Ben,

Great to have you as a commenter on my blog. Hope you doing well and appreciate your input. Yeah above tips helped me to improve my skills and my results at the end. Anything what you can add to this list what works for you? Much appreciated in advance.

Make it happen! All the best, Alex