Home » Business Building » An Online Tribe… What is that?

An Online Tribe… What is that?

If you’re new here, you’ll want to subscribe to my Free Newsletter to be one of the first to get notified of new blog posts! Thanks for visiting!

What would you do, if I tell you that you can build over time an online brand with daily actions steps and don’t promote a single page you own? What would you do, if you can gain exposure over time and start collecting leads and prospects without investing a penny in the paid advertising arena? What would you do, if you could build a circle of friends and future business partners by just syndicating other peoples content? I’m sure you would agree… You would start to TAKE ACTION!!!

In today’s online home business arena…

…we are all presented with so many minds and possibilities that we really need to understand first what common ground is. Common Ground is that we are all humans sitting behind a machine with thoughts, feelings, needs and dreams. Some of us starting first with a plan and bring the pieces together needed to make their dreams reality (which requires a focused learning curve upfront) and others start without a plan… joining every free community, opportunity and/or program and getting lost in this virtual world and are unsuccessful to make things happen.

As you can imagine (and probably experienced yourself already)…

…both of the above require quite an amount of time which we don’t want to waste. Once a day passed by you can’t get it back. Additionally you probably heard either from your parent(s), at school or most probably from church that you have to give before you receive. If you already practice this fundamental law (consciously or unconsciously) then you know how it feels when you start receiving… simple overwhelming when it comes from directions you would have never expected from. And that is what an online tribe can do for you, with investing time wisely and start using this time to give, you will start receiving (and that earlier than you can think of).

-*-

-*-

So, now you ask: What is an online tribe?

Good question… We all know various tribes around the world and throughout history (see here as a short reference). Now the whole concept from the real world you find as well online on the Internet (another reference here) in the one or other form. Here we come back to the understanding that everything we do online can and is based on human needs. Needs like socializing, finding people who can help, guide and inspire to name a few. Now this group of people who are linked together in an online tribe do exactly that what’s described above. They are here for you to help, share and inspire and even will let you do all the things described at the beginning of this post with the one and only rule that you start giving first.

Once you understand this concept…

…you will be able to invest your time online much more efficiently and will be inspired to put in place a plan with very simple action steps to start manifesting your dreams with daily tasks. One of the best and most lively online tribes existing is ‘Tribe Syndication Association Mastery’ (in short’ TSA Mastery’). This group of individuals are an outstanding pool of people you can win as friends or even future business partners.

But hear it from the creater himeself… Dave Cook

In conclusion if you want a winning team on your side who are willing to follow the golden rule of Giving before Receiving then start taking ACTION TODAY (and not tomorrow)… And feel free to let me know within the community that you are around. Discover TSA Mastery today!

Yours in Success and start spending your time wisely.

If you liked the post above then you are invited to leave your comment below and feel free to share this with your followers via Facebook and Twitter and all other platforms you use… Have still a great day!

CC Post Header Image courtesy of .Bala on Flickr

If you like the content you just went through then feel free to subscribe to Alexander Paul’s Weekly Newsletter where he offers great tips and trends in building a business online. Use below registration form and Alex will be in touch shortly.

61 Responses so far.

1. Irene Berney says:

Great post Alex!

Have been following you for a couple of years now, and would like to be a passenger on your flight to Success. My boarding pass and seat is reserved, and ready for take off.
    Please take me to my destination, …… unlimited flight hours, and a focused destination!
    Irene Kusters Berney
    Global Freedom Builders

2. Alexander says:

Hi Irene!

I definitely will reserve a seat for you once we are ready for take off.
    Looking forward to help building http://globalfreedombuilders.com very big!!!

Much Success,

3. Marc Korn says:

Hi Alex,

Thanks for sharing this enlightening post.

In the online world of today, it is so important to become a person of value in order to succeed and take your business to the next level.

It all starts with “paying it forward” and giving first. Once people learn that lesson, they will start to attract others that want to be in business with them and they will be calling YOU. You won’t have to chase them.

This Zig Zigler quote says it best… “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.”

By joining an online tribe, you are putting yourself in the best position to help others to get what they want and need and this act of joining like minded individuals to benefit the entire tribe will be the ticket to getting what you want, too.

Like you said, it just takes some simple action steps along with daily activity.

To your massive success,
    Marc

4. Alexander says:

Well said Marc!

Thank you very much for your contribution and the quote from Zig Zigler. I observed myself after reflecting that I did not followed this principle at the beginning of my online carrer and was quite discouraged why it wasn’t working for me… Now after discovering this 1000’s of years old law here online as well turned everything around and makes it much more fun to be part of the whole and start benefiting from the daily ACTION steps by helping to share other peoples content. As well a big Thank You for being such a great leader, Marc!

5. Irene Berney says:

Alex and Marc,

How amazing is learning!

Just by following your conversation, notes and suggestions, we all get one step closer to success. And this is just the beginning. I am excited, and a student of Life’s education!

Thank you Team!
    Irene.

6. Alexander says:

Thank you Irene for sharing your excitement. Looking forward to assist your learning. Alex

7. TSA Mastery is the best way I know of for bringing new readers to our blogs, and getting our blogs out there where they are visible. Making new friends is a special bonus… and learning from everyone too!! The challenge for me is staying on track and not browsing too much in everyone’s blogs!

Willena Flewelling

8. Carl Piller says:

Have you tried betternetworker.com? If I am not mistaken they offer some kind of tribe option, what do you think about it?

9. Kevin DeRoo says:

Hey Alex,

I have been a member of the TSA tribe for a few months now and can honestly say that this community of like minded individuals is truly exceptional.

The TSA tribe have experts from many areas of relationship marketing, all sharing their knowledge within the community.

Learn – Share – Grow, that’s what the TSA is all about.

Thanks for sharing this Alex.

Kevin

10. Alexander says:

Hi Kevin!

Thx for coming along and share your view about TSA.
    That what you describe above is exactly the same experience I made so far and I’m sure this tribe will grow exponential.
    Look forward getting to know you better very soon.

11. Alexander says:

Hi!

Yes I know betternetworker.com and have even a premium account with them.
    So far I didn’t went to all levels they offer so far but a good point to branch out within their setup asap, too.
    Betternetworker in itself is a great platform too to get in touch with a lot of high profile people who understand relationship marketing.

12. Alexander says:

Thx for your added comment, Willena!

Yes to stay on top of commenting and the daily tasks can be a challenge, but I’m sure when you can perservier over a period of a couple of months it will become a habit and not being distracted will be not so difficult. What I’m starting to do is keeping a file with all the interesting content and schedule for a time to review them in more depths during an allocated time to do just that. But I have to say the content I came accross so far under the TSA members is brilliant.

Look forward to read soon more comments from you on this site.

Alex

13. Hi Alexander, the tribe concept is a really good one! It’s nice to build a community of like-minded people and at the same time help everyone, that’s true leverage.

Hope you had a great weekend! Julieanne

14. Emma says:

Hi Alexander,

I’ve been with TSA for almost a year and they are the reason for me sticking to this crazy online business world. Real people supporting each other!

I couldn’t recommend TSA enough! Thank you for spreading the word so we can grow our fabulous community!

Kind regards,

Emma 🙂

15. Hi Alex
    I couldn’t agree with your more about the value of social networking tribes to a blogger in any niche.
    This is certainly a quick and easy way to get traffic to a blog,build up an interactive feel to a blog through regular comments and social networking shares and follows.

One of the great advantages to a tribe is the help it gives you in getting your blog ranked through the inlinks you receive and posting regular, relevant content.

The value specifically of linking your blog to the social networks in this way creates massive, viral exposure.

Thank you for your great content.

Peter

16. Alexander says:

Hi Peter,

Yes, backlinks (as they are called) are very powerful for rankings within the search engines. I have seen the power of this strategy already on some own projects and can only suggest this as a first step of a strategy to page #1 on searchengines. But it doesn’t stop there and getting content viral via social media is one of the best methods as you mentioned. Thx for your much appreciated comment, Peter. By the way, did you tried already http://en.gravatar.com/ to get a picture up when commenting?

Wishing you a great week ahead.

17. Alexander says:

Hey Emma!

Great that we meet through http://TSAMastery.com
    Yes, this tribe is one of the best I saw so far and the team spirit is brilliant.
    I look forward to pop over to your blog very soon.

18. Alexander says:

Yes I had a great weekend! It seems spring is slowly coming back into the UK… 😉
    A tribe is a very good place to start spreading your wings on the Internet and to find a tribe in your niche makes it even faster to build a following.

Wishing you as well a great week ahead and enjoy your grandchildren this week!

19. Hi Alex,
    Fist time on your blog.I’m so glad that you are both in tsa and congratulations for this great post.
    Indeed TSA it’s a great tribe,a lovely community where each member can grow itself and his business too.You have to give in order to receive!I love this phrase.The value that you offer daily creating content and sharing other people’s content will surely come back to you tenfold or more.
    Thanks for sharing this.Look forward to know you better:)
    Have a great day my friend,
    Radu

20. Alexander says:

Hi Radu,

It’s a pleasure to meet you through TSA and as I make the experience lots of honest and great people are under them.
    Welcome as well to my blog and it’s a law… give first and you will receive.
    Have still a great week ahead and I went over to your blog too… great resource.

21. Steven Dean says:

Well you are right about one thing sometimes the better person have to step forward and give first in order to receive the grand prize. I know how it feels everytime when someone comes to my blog and leaves a comment. I get more giddy over comments than shares to quite frank with you because I know the readers are listening and reading what I have to say. But being apart of a tribe is a great thing to get your message across to thousands. But hopefully with a powerful message also comes with the potential to make money since most of us aren’t writing as a hobby but to make money in the end. We are all still in sales and marketing industry. But well said in your message and I appreciate you swinging by my blog and sending me a few words.

Steven Dean

22. William Earl Amis, Jr. III says:

Steven, well put! You inspire me to complete the review on your blog post. I would not imagine anything, but the best content from you. WOW! You have achieved, what many just add confusion to. That is, the need to join others who will only help, your quest, to success! This being, to accomplish all your goals, becoming a real business owner. May that be online or offline, it is up to you.

This is fantastic information, to the introduction of a tribe membership. Giving back is the key! Just as you the reader, have so much compassion, in what you do. That motivates you to share with everyone, who comes your way. The service or product, that you deeply believe in. That is the amazing feeling, when others support you in accomplishing just that. You can not understand the emotions, behind true support. Until you place yourself in a tribe. Not, just the ones, that pop-up all over the internet.

Please, due indigents is required, in any activity you plan to be a part of. Remembering, that your name is up for grab, per say. You are branding yourself, and would not want to be among unethical people, in a tribe. So, please, weather you become a member with TSA or not. Always, practice smart action, not based on emotions. Just because someone has presented something well. It sparked a feeling of goose bumps, crawling on your back neck! Take that moment between feeling, and impulse. Just do it, with caution, OK.

Steven, your what represents a group of ethical behavior, and practices. I have joined many a tribe, only to be let down by lack of actions. TSA only has ethical members who really are professionals in our industry. They only want what you desire. That being, your true success! You and your success is the only, focus point. Support from the leaders/teachers and visionaries, that are around the globe. All in one location, where there is no selling of products, and services. The platform is for support, development and achieving that next level in your life. Only you know what success is, they are there to get you to it!

Utilize all in a tribe, for direction and knowledge, without a price. That is true support with love, right. Well I for one, can only be honored being a member of a tribe. Not, just one of those, for me only location! I am blessed, and privileged, to announce my choice of tribe to be, TSA. I have been in this business with success. Yet, wanted to always focus on others success. It takes a family, you can do it yourself. TSA is a family place, that stands only on character, which is demonstrated daily, amoung the members.

You can be the judge, and take it from a world renowned professional, the writer of this blog. Steven has a proven record of success, and willing to help all who comes in contact with him. You, will change your path from being confused, and lacking, good end results. To great achievements, you only dreamed of having.

Welcome, to the next level waiting for you. I hope that you are ready for real action. It is the price of membership, to be active and give back true content. Working with unlimited people from around the globe. You will make lifetime friends, and love everyone located here!

Kevin, wonderful motivating presentation. I look forward to more in the future. You have inspired me to my next level, of sharing the word in a more simplified way. As you have masters so well here today!

Nothing but love, brother~

23. Kevin DeRoo says:

Hey Alex,

I have a quick question for you.

How did you get the “Notify me of followup comments via e-mail” to go Above the “submit” button?

On most of the blogs which I have seen, including my own, this “Notify of followup comments” is located below the “submit” button.

Would really appreciate your help on this one.

Thanks bud,

Kevin

24. Alexander says:

Hi Kevin,

Thx for returning. I’m not sure how to control that. My blog runs on THESIS theme and I think that’s built in. I checked the settings for this section but there is no option to influence this. Additionally I have uploaded the plugin CommentLuv, but not sure if this influences the setting and appearance. If you want to discuss this further I invite you to come along on SKYPE and add me with my ID alexanderpaul2603. Look forward to help where I can. Alex

25. Alexander says:

Hi William!!!

WOW – what a comment and I agree 100% what you published here. I’m only a short while in TSA yet (my only tribe for the time being) and I can say I only met people with heart and focus. Look forward to get to know you, William, better as well.

26. Alexander says:

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your addition to this comment section and it’s a real pleasure to get to know you as well.
    I look forward to intensify my work within TSA and to practice giving on a daily basis…

27. Alexander,
    Yes, we are with a very special group of people in TSA. I just got off a phone call with a business woman in Washington who is a blogger. When I told her about TSA and all the benefits, she said, “This is EXACTLY what I’ve been looking for.”

Enjoyed your blog and look forward to returning often 🙂

28. Alexander says:

Hi Darlene,

Yeah, a tribe setup and especially how TSA created it is destined for success in many ways.
    I’m glad you were able to share this with your contact and she found a home for her activities.
    Look forward to return to your content very often too!

29. jodi lee says:

Alex – I sure love MY online tribe!! It’s an amazing experience to connect virtually with people from around the world doing just about everything. I love learning so tribes are definitely my thing!
    Jodi

30. Rick Salas says:

Hi Alexander,
    It’s great at see you providing so much value to the network marketing industry. TSA is a place where people learn the fastest and most effective business strategies on the net and people like you are always taking it to a new level. Sharing the info you do to meet peoples biggest challenges is all about giving without asking anything in return. People can be confident that TSA members are never desperate and being unprofessional because they’re too busy enjoying what they do…giving and becoming whatever they want to be. Great to be hanging out with givers like you.

31. Alexander,
    I have been involved with the TSA tribe for about a year and I can tell you I have truly learned the power of giving, and giving to a group of people that give back more than you have given to them. It’s an amazing experience and I just keep learning more.
    Erica

32. Alexander says:

Yeah, I can share the same view… it is an amazing experience to reach out to so many people around the globe and that without being annoying to others to gain their attention. You have yourself two awesome blogs into which I have to digg in a little more. Look forward to chat soon. Alex

33. Alexander says:

Hi Rick!

I’m glad to get to know you, too! I can confirm that just being part of a tribe and start sharing peoples content relevant to a niche the learning experience is much faster then you would go and research the topics on Google. The members of a tribe already researched a topic and if you find the right blogger(s) in the field you want to excel then learning from them in a short period of time is excellent. Again thanks for having you stopping by.

34. Alexander says:

Thank You Erica for your comment! Much appreciated… Lets go out and share for years to come… The TSA founders have great plans still with moving this tribe forward and let it stand out of the crowd… All the best, Alex

35. Andy Nathan says:

Great post on online tribes describing how they work, and how you can benefit from these tribes. It is amazing what a small group of people can do to change the world. Thanks for the info on TSA!

36. Marcus Baker says:

Hi Alex,

I enjoyed reading your post and all the follow up comments too.

I have belonged to various tribes ever since they first became popular. I even started one of my own on Facebook . The benefits are have been perfectly summed up above.

What I will say is that those that work the best are the ones that are tightly organised and controlled so that there is accountability. Although I don’t belong to TSA I have always believed that this is one of their strengths.

Wishing you all the best Alex.

~Marcus

37. Dena-Lynn says:

Alexander,

What an excellent explanation of the benefits of being a part of an online tribe. I’ve truly enjoyed the connections and friendships that I’ve made by being among such a supportive network of people who are go-givers at heart. I agree that it’s so easy to feel lost in this virtual world. Your online tribe is a comforting place to call home. Great post, Alexander 🙂

Dena

38. Teach Jim says:

Tribes online are so often superficial relationships. I have to tell you as I work within an community and share in the common cause of the tribe the relationships are expanding. The experience with the members continue to grow toward real friends.

Thank you for helping me reflect on the development of my relationship with tribe members. Very good.

39. Alex,

I still can’t get over how important online is to business. It is one of those things where “Everyone else is doing it. If you don’t, then you will fall behind”.

Thanks for the post.

40. Alexander says:

Thx Marcus for sharing and through your expertise excersied on your blog I could see already that you are already a master in syndication… We just need to follow your blog comment counters… Realy Awesome results already! Thx as well for sharing so much content. Look forward to learn as well from You! Look forward to chat soon. Alex

41. Alexander says:

Many thanks Dena-Lynn for adding your tribe experience. TSA is a place I call HOME now, not only due to the connections I made and still make, but as well for the leadership and training put in place. Members in a tribe need to be lead as well to achieve success for everyone involved and that’s something which is unique within TSA. I look forward where this all will lead… to 100% success!!! All the best, Alex

42. Alexander says:

You are d**n right in mentioning that the TSA leadership could go and charge for this setup… But it all comes together with the universal LAW… GIVE (freely without asking) and you will receive. I’m honored as well to get to know you, Jamie, and I see you use one of the best systems out there as well to build your network marketing business. I look forward to mastermind soon! Alex

43. Alexander says:

You are so right, Gary! Just the other day when I stopped by for a haircut at my local barber (a great bunch of people from Italy by the way) here in my town, I discovered that they just started to advertise a website of their own. After asking how old this site is, I couldn’t believe that it is brand new! Where have they been all the time long??? But now it gives me an additional topic to get more engaged with the owner and to tell him about content syndication online. What a great field to be in to reach masses in a very short time. Thx again for stopping by, Gary!

44. Alexander says:

Hey Jim! I’m glad this post helps you to reflect on your current perception and that you see value in the online tribe concept. Here in England just two days ago Apple started to release the iPad2 and you should have seen the tribe which was gathering just infront of the stores of the main outlets… AMAZING what people with same interest can achieve and syndicate. Lets start the ball rolling and never stop it! All the best, Alex

45. Alexander says:

You are welcome, Andy! Let us know soon the experience you make with TSA and how it benefits your business! All the best, Alex

46. John Gaydon says:

Those of us who have been around a while know that building relationships is the key to success.

I have already made some valuable freindships through TSA and I see it as a wonderful place to find like minded people who are keen to succeed. Tribes are not the whole picture, but those seroius about succeeding on line in 2011 should join one!

47. Alexander says:

Hi John,

Great to meet you through TSA and I see you give very good information away on your blog. Peps, go and have a look! Tell us a litte more about your view that Tribes are not the whole picture… What else needs to be considered to make it big online. Thx already in advance for your additional comment(s).

48. Joyce Penner says:

I was actually quite turned off of syndications for a number of reasons. One of them was that a bunch of people could come in, take a post or article that didn’t warranty the exposure and give it an authority appearance. Bordered on deceit in my mind. I hesitated to check out TSA when my friends urged me to come on over.

THEN life changed. It took me less than 2 or 3 days to see how awesome TSA was. I have met some amazing people already.

49. Yasser Khan says:

Hi Alex!

Having a tribe is extremely beneficial on so many levels that I lack the space here to spell them out!

To me a tribe’s a brilliant way to leverage other people’s experiences and unleash their individual creative prowess and channel it all to a coherent message, a single end goal.

Therein manifest the exponential results, which would be impossible if each of them were to attempt it separately.

Yasser

50. Theuns says:

Hi Alexander

Well what can i say more what you did say.

You hit the nail on the head , and i thing with TSA
    and our commitment towards one another we are going to take Blogging
    and Syndication to the next level of Internet marketing.

To drink a Energy drink is to get energy is = to belonging to belong to
    a tribe like TSA you give your Blog a energy Boost.

Regards
    Theuns

51. Alexander says:

Hey Joyce,

Glad your friends were able to change your view and obviously the community itself helped you in a way to go for it!!! Great choice and by the way I like your story telling skills. My girl started to ride the bike without support wheels this weekend. I’m a proud daddy now!

52. Alexander says:

Great comment, Yasser…

Going alone will bring only a few results. Making a committment to go with a group and network under each other makes much more sense for what we want to achieve ulimately.
    I’m looking forward to see the new TSA up and running very soon.

All the best, Alex

53. Alexander says:

WOW, as an ad says: “Redbu** give you wings”! Thx for sharing your enthusiasm about TSA and I even discussed your comment with one of my team mebers. Increadible what we come up with talking about once engaged into a community like TSA – AWESOME. Have a great start into this new week. Alex

54. Theuns says:

WOW Thanks Alex for your great reply you just make my day ans a am glad that you share my comment with your Friend and team mate 🙂 love to conect on skype if we can . Make ir a great week … i sit wit a littel problem on this moment with my blog … there is a plugin problem and i cant do my new post.

Regards
    Theuns

55. Alexander says:

Hey Theuns, great that I was able to make your day. Look forward to read soon your new blogpost… When you ready just drop in the link here. Alex

56. Great post, Alexander! You are so right about the importance of tribes. I’m in a few formal, and a few informal, and I have really loved the format of TSA of putting people in a group. It is definitely a great way to avoid being overwhelmed when you have a core group. That being said, I think that people also need to realize the importance of their part for partners who want to share. I’ve been with people in multiple weeks, and I noticed that they hadn’t posted anything new for months. Sharing is great, and it is just as great knowing that all of the people you’ve shared with get the chance to share your vision with the world.

57. Wendy Hewlett says:

Excellent job of describing the many benefits of TSA membership. We are seeing many changes in the TSA community at the moment and the value just keeps on growing. If you are blogging and not seeing results … you really need to check out the TSA.

Wendy

58. Beth Allen says:

I really love your writing style, Alex. Great post on navigating this crazy online world and how important it is to find solutions that work. Because there is certainly A LOT that doesn’t! I feel blessed to have serendipitously discovered tribes at the very beginning of my online journey (literally my first day!), and know beyond a shadow of a doubt, based on the countless stories I’ve heard, that I would probably not found it a worthwhile venture without the tribes. Instead, I’ve made some life-long amazing friendships, business partnerships and have learned SO much from so many people of varied expertise, many of which I would never have paid attention to without the tribe but have ended up benefiting greatly from!

TSA rocks…hands down! 🙂

59. Stevie Smith says:

I came to the tribal world late in my online career. I was the son of seo, the believer in the power of the search engines, for ever fighting one dance after another. In order to hedge my bets, I built 2 sites, and then 10 and then 100. And always the dance, sites that would fall off the edges of the online world and back to the drawing board.

I have not severed my relationship with seo, but belonging to an online tribe has shown that behind the vacuum, there are people who care enough to say a good word for you.

So it’s my turn to say thank you Alex. Excellent article.

Keep the Smiles,

Stevie

60. Joyce Penner says:

Alex, you have a magical way with words. I totally agree with you that working within a group, with some good solid content is a fantastic way to syndicate your content. And we all know the more people we reach the greater the level of compensation.

Another great post !
    Joyce

61. Hi Alexander:

I have been a part of TSA Mastery now for over a year and it has been awesome! I have met great people (like you:) and have learned a ton.

Kevin